Empowered Women’ Read more [...]
Listing Category: FREE Support Groups
We believe in the immeasurable value of mothering and of breastfeeding. Whatever your family looks like we are here to support you with your breastfeeding goals.
In the last year our 234 volunteer Leaders
- led face-to-face meetings in 70 groups
- supported 12000 mums face-to-face
- facilitated 40 Facebook groups providing information & support
- took 10000 helpline calls and
- answered 650 online helpforms
Come along for an informal chat over tea and coffee with other breastfeeding mothers, babies and toddlers. They are held on the fourth Friday of every month at Cherry Hinton Children’s Centre, CB1 9ND. 10am-12pm.
Want to talk or need more info? You don’t have to wait for meetings for help and support, you can call one of the local Cambridge leaders:
Julie 01223 563494
Emma 01223 690720
Justine 01223 365222
Rachel 01638 741291
Julie 01223 563494, Emma 01223 690720, Justine 01223 365222, Rachel 01638 741291