We are an innovative Read more [...]
Listing Category: Parenting Support
Hi, I’m Gem.
I’m a body liberation coach, activist and mentor. Oh and mum to two free-range children. I empower people to escape diet culture and take up space in the world as they are right now.
Are you stuck in a cycle of dieting, losing and gaining weight?
Are you putting your life on hold until you lose the “baby weight”?
Are you waking up promising yourself that today will be the day you stick to your “food goals”, only to go to bed beating yourself up for failing, or feeling you don’t have enough willpower?
I know what you’re going through, this was my life for over two decades. I’m here to tell you that your life doesn’t have to be like this. You deserve to take up space in the world exactly as you are and model a positive body image for your children.
Through 1:1 and group coaching, I empower people like you to:
– Escape diet culture and make peace with your body
– Change your relationship with food
– Feel confident to take up space in the world
– Remove limiting beliefs
– Do the things you want to do right now
– Model a positive body image for your children
There are two ways you can work with me.
Reclaim Your Body Package:
A signature package, designed to empower you to reclaim your body as your own. Years ago, I handed my power over to diet culture and felt that the only way I would get it back was when I was thin enough to deserve it. Chances are you too have been led to believe that you don’t know what’s best for your body. I’d also imagine you’ve tried pretty much everything to lose weight and despair at the thought of carrying on like this for years to come.
The Reclaim Your Body package serves as a powerful introduction to exploring your relationship with your body. Moving away from dieting and towards a happier you for good.
The package includes the following:
– An individual bespoke programme to support you in your journey to reclaim your body’s power
– A 60-minute coaching session completely tailored to you. We’ll take a deep dive into your relationship with your body, dieting and look at when you formed those core beliefs around needing to lose weight or your body not being good enough
– A 30-minute follow-up session to consolidate your discoveries and explore next steps
– Membership to The Body Liberation Collective’s private Facebook group, where you’ll find advice and support both from myself and a bunch of likeminded people
– Personalised resources to support you in your quest for Body Liberation
– And if you’re local to Saffron Walden, two tickets for you and a friend to my monthly anti-diet and all-round awesome meet-up, The Body Liberation Collective
Your Investment: £120
Body Liberation coaching:
My clients work with me for a minimum of 6 months as any shorter is not enough to create lasting and powerful change. A 6 month package costs £1200 and includes the following:
– An individual bespoke programme to support you in your journey to Body Liberation
– Two 60-minute coaching sessions per month
– WhatsApp support during working hours – I’ll be right there cheering you on!
– If you’re local to Saffron Walden, free entry to my monthly anti-diet and all-round awesome meet-up, The Body Liberation Collective
– Plus a whole host of recommended resources should you wish to supercharge your journey.
Sessions can take place via telephone, Zoom or face-to-face if you’re local to Saffron Walden, Essex.
I strongly believe that everyone can benefit from transformational coaching but recognise that a whole range of factors can limit people’s ability to take it up. This is why I offer a sliding scale, enabling those with more resources to support those who otherwise may not be able to benefit from coaching. Payment plans are available. If your financial situation is a barrier to working with me, please get in touch and let’s talk.
I only take on a small number of clients at a time, enabling me to invest my full energy into each person and walk alongside them on their path to body liberation. Coaching is a partnership with energy required from both sides. Those ready to work with me are committed to the process, taking responsibility for themselves and their actions to get to where they want to be.
Please note, if you’ve been diagnosed with an eating disorder then sadly this programme isn’t for you. For information and support, please visit Beat.