Lorrell Ileena – MOTHER.DOULA.LOVER.FIGHTER
Helping you to discover your inner power and wisdom.
Through nurture, knowledge and encouragement.
From pregnancy through to parenthood….
I help women who are feeling anxious about not getting the support they need from their care providers, feeling worried and fearful about birth to feel confident, informed and excited for their birth and to have an easy restful and thriving postnatal recovery.
I’m The Doula For YOU If…
-You are open to the idea that birth is mostly a normal and beautiful event; rather than a big medical emergency that people need saving from
-You are open to expanding your ideas about pregnancy, birth and postpartum
-You love to have a laugh
-You like to be a bit different
-You’re thinking about eating your placenta or planting it under a tree
– You don’t always need constant hand holding and reassurance
Now you know we could be a great fit , here is what you can expect from me:
– Great listener and excellent communication
– Caring , loving and compassionate
– Calming presence
– Realistic and straight up but not fear-mongering or putting a downer on everything
– Up for having a laugh, sense of humour!
– Love exploring new ideas and places, learning about and sharing natural healing methods, natural baby care (products, remedies etc) and nourishing foods
– Open to learning new things and working with a variety of couples
I am also a BIG fan of cloth nappies
Want to work together?…. Lets talk! *BOOKINGS OPEN FOR 2019*
Don’t be shy I’d love to hear from you